Thursday 15 December 2011

Christmas gifts for the home

I've been craaaaaazy busy the past week. The pre-christmas rush is in full swing, along with trying to meet up with friends for a festive drink or two, and writing a thesis, It seems like i haven't stood still! I haven't had time to  do do so many things i need to do, write a blog post being one of them, finishing my Christmas shopping being another. Hopefully this afternoon i'm going to tackle the crowds of central London and finish my shopping at last, so that is at least one thing ticked off my ever growing to do list. Oh, and this blog post is another!
So with all the craziness at the moment, i haven't really been able to get organised on the Christmas present front. In fact i've been terrible. Normally i do a fair bit of shopping on line well in advance. As then i can get things shipped from all over the place, thus giving myself a much bigger choice of unique gifts to give. Sadly this year i've left it way too late, so the great British high street will have to suffice.
That doesn't stop me dreaming though.
If i had got a grip a bit earlier. I'd have definitely got this lovely selection below.
Oh well, there's always next year!



 A gorgeous wine bottle carrier by Graf and Lantz



This funny art print by Jamie Mitchell at Society 6



This cute cake stand from Lisa Stickley


 What a gorgeous cable knit flower vase from Nordic Bliss
 A quirky vintage circus tray by Little Studio



Elegant candle holders from The White Company


 This beautiful dinner set at Zara Home

I SO wish i'd given myself a bit of time to get this stuff. It would be perfect for various friends and family.
The problem is i love it so much, i'd probably end up wanting to keep it for myself!
Which one would you have on your Christmas list?
Saskia x

2 comments:

  1. that bottle bag is amazing!!!! so modern and chic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goonedd- put that polar bear print on my list!

    ReplyDelete